Thursday

it's my life remember that if you talk about it.

- Note to those people that doesn't like me :I don't know why you wanna hate me for, but for whatever reason you have, please don't pick a "big talk" fight with me. It's lame and childish. If you have a problem with me, talk to me nicely. I'm nice when you're nice. I admit i can be stubborn, but once you get to know me, im pretty easy to get along with..

I don't need u if you don't exceed my expectations. I am friendly and talkative but with certain people only. I got my own life and u don't need to ask how or why. I've need to be matured thts is what i wnt to. I love to live with maximum happy. To know me deeper come and fly with me. Haha! =)I dont need anybody. I proud to be myself even i do bad thing alot. hah. But i still be ME. the one who always care about me =)

0 comments: